We often focus on and dwell on our difficulties, or become overwhelmed by the enormity of the goals we want to achieve.
This half-yearly workbook will help you reflect on your last six months, perform a life audit, visualize your ideal second half of the year, and plan how to achieve your goals.
I have set my yearly goals with good intentions but did not expect the second wave of COVID & did not plan to quit my job. These 2 things and many other unexpected things have happened anyway.
When I look back at the last 6 months, I only remember good things & milestones I reached. However, using this guide, I dug deep into what went wrong and how I could have done it differently if I had the chance.
This guide helped me in ways I couldn't even imagine! It's always best to be prepared than to just wing it.
If you're curious about my progress so far & my next 6 months goals, check this thread.
- Helped me walk through the past 6 months & reflect on what went well and what went wrong.
- Helped me in visualizing my "ideal" day for the next 6 months
- Provided me with a free template to set my goals & make a plan of action
- Achieved mental clarity and already finished ~10 tasks that helped me progress towards my "banner" goals.
- Mid-Year Review by Leo Mascaro
- Personal Mid Year Review by Hay Studio