Often freelancers underestimate their value and are afraid to ask for a lot of money so they don't scare away the client. This is where the Three-tiered Freelance Pricing Calculator comes in handy.
Every project is different. I freelance for copywriting, designing, and writing emails. So the question I ask myself is "What's the minimum amount am I willing to make on this project?"
That gives me a clear starting point + the three-tiered pricing technique will always give me room for negotiating a better price and providing better service for my clients.
- Helps me get better prices for different projects
- Don't have to be afraid of asking "too much" for Premium services
- It always has a minimum package so I don't scare away the client
- Still have to research a bit for the "minimum" price
- Doesn't take into account the administrative tasks we have to do. Ex: Sending invoices, following-up, etc.
- Freelance Rate Calculator by Artisfy