This page tells you what I'm up to right now! Inspired by Derek Sivers.
Updated: 16th October 2021
- Creator Growth Intern at Swapstack - The Premier Newsletter Advertising Marketplace
- Curator at The Curious Bunch newsletter
- Currently reading: Anti-Fragile by Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- Pursuing BSc in Data Science and Programming from IIT Madras
- I also do Keto or Low-Carb Diet.
- Starting weight: 78.7 kgs (173.5 lbs), Date: July 30th, 2021
- Current weight: 68.5 kgs (151 lbs), Date: November 12th, 2021
- Goal weight: 55 kgs (121.25 lbs), Goal Date: January 1st, 2022
- I've been doing Keto on and off for almost 3-4 years now. I don't go to extremes where I don't consume even 1 gram of carbs. No, I actually consume enough carbs to keep me going. I still don't know if this diet affects my mood. I'm in the process of finding that out. I've also started evening walks recently along with mum. That definitely improved my mental health. I love lifting weights but I'm too lazy to do more physical workouts right now. For now, I'll just stick to going on regular walks.
- Nov 12th update: I've stopped going for walks since 2 months now. But recently started logging my weight everytime I lose on my FitBit. I also track my monthly weight loss on a black board which is something I see everyday when I wake up and during my work. It's acting as a constant positive reminder that I've come so far and keeps me in check when I've cravings to eat unhealthy food from outside. I might resume my evening walks soon. I've also started using a Finance Budget template and it helped prioritise where I should be spending money to maintain a healthy and fun lifestyle. I highly recommend this if you're looking to lose weight. I know it might seem like there's no direct connection between tracking your expenses and losing weight but you'll notice the little things once you actually start doing it. I lost 10.2 kgs (22.48 lbs) so far which is an amazing feat! 🔥 I'm not sure if I'm going to be 55 kgs at the end of the year but even if I don't, I know I'm making progress and it gives me so much to look forward to.
I'm usually binge watching the same TV series I've watched 4-5 years ago.
- I don't know why but it gives me a sense of calm when I see familiar characters infront of me.
- Few TV shows / movies I go back to: F.R.I.E.N.D.S., The Big Bang Theory, Harry Potter series.
- I think I should try this with books too. Re-reading old books and re-living those magical moments in the books. ❤️
- Learning about Growth Experiments.
- Watching cat videos and ASMR cooking videos.