This page tells you what I'm up to right now! Inspired by Derek Sivers.
Updated: 14th December 2021
- Growth Marketer at Swapstack - The Premier Newsletter Advertising Marketplace
- Curator at The Curious Bunch newsletter
- Building Writing OS - A Writer’s Toolkit to start writing online.
- Currently reading: Insomnia by Stephen King
- Pursuing BSc in Data Science and Programming from IIT Madras
- I also do Keto or Low-Carb Diet.
- Starting weight: 78.7 kgs (173.5 lbs), Date: July 30th, 2021
- Current weight: 65.3 kgs (143.96 lbs), Date: February 1st, 2022
- Lost 13.4 kgs (29.54 lbs) so far.
- Goal weight: 55 kgs (121.25 lbs), Goal Date: June 30th, 2022
- I've been doing Keto on and off for almost 3-4 years now. I don't go to extremes where I don't consume even 1 gram of carbs. No, I actually consume enough carbs to keep me going. I still don't know if this diet affects my mood. I'm in the process of finding that out. But, it does help with my periods and weight loss. When I consume carbs, it bloats me so I find this diet working perfectly well for me.
- January 31st update: One of my banner goals for this year is to be consistent with any kind of physical activity. I love walking so I planned to do that this year. But, I haven’t made any progress and there were a lot of good reasons for that. One of them was that I fell really sick and couldn’t talk or move for days! I’m planning to get on track this February. Wish me luck! 🍀🤞🏻
I'm usually binge watching the same TV series I've watched 4 to 5 years ago.
- I don't know why but it gives me a sense of calm when I see familiar characters infront of me.
- Few TV shows / movies I go back to: F.R.I.E.N.D.S., The Big Bang Theory, Harry Potter series.
- I think I should try this with books too. Re-reading old books and re-living those magical moments in the books. ❤️
- Currently watching Seinfeld.
- Watching cat videos and ASMR cooking videos.