Do not index
Do not index
The app that uses artificial intelligence to optimize your day.
It takes all of your tasks. All of your meetings. And builds one perfect schedule.
Only 62 cents a day!
- The best thing about Motion is that it syncs *all* calendars' meetings to one calendar. So, if you have a personal & professional calendar, Motion is the best choice for you.
- Motion is also a powerful way to combine your calendar with your to-do list. View everything in one place. Motion combines your to-do list, meetings, and calendar into one view.
- I get tired just by trying to prioritize my tasks. Now, Motion does it for me using AI.
- Don’t worry when plans change. Motion will shift your uncompleted tasks to new times and days.
- Never miss a project deadline. Motion schedules your tasks by deadline. So you always finish them on time.
- Meet less. Set a daily meeting limit. Motion won’t allow others to schedule meetings on your calendar if you've met the limit.
- Take care of yourself. Create tasks for exercising, meditating, and learning. Motion will block time on your calendar every day.
- Send meeting emails - without ever writing one!
- It's only 62 cents a day!
- They don't have a free plan. But they have a free trial. Also, they have a very convincing Pricing page if you care to look at it.
- However, if you think your company afford it, you and all your co-workers can get 4 months of Motion for free.
- Their onboarding process is heavily dependent on watching their pre-recorded Loom videos. I wish they can improve this so I don't have to sit and watch to understand how to make full use of Motion.
- Clockwise - Escape the chaos of work and find your focus with Clockwise
- Calendly - Easy scheduling ahead
- TidyCal - Simple is better. The best, most affordable calendar booking solution in the world.
- SavvyCal - Sending your scheduling link shouldn't feel weird.